PureFood Nutrients by Pure Encapsulations
Note: This product was discontinued in Sept 2014. For an alternative, see Fundamental Daily.
If you’re looking for a multivitamin you want one that contains natural ingredients and whole foods. The body is better able to process and utilize nutrients that come from whole foods, and this is because the nutrients are presented in their natural form. A great source of whole food nutrients is Pure Encapsulations PureFood Nutrients. PureFood Nutrients provides the body with a PureFood proprietary blend, and it is a great source for some of the most beneficial foods.
Pure Encapsulations Pure Food Nutrients is rich in vitamins and minerals, and the PureFood proprietary blend provides the body with the following foods:
- Acerola is a wonderful source of vitamin C, and it provides free radical fighting antioxidants. It may also help to promote healthy and attractive skin by working to create collagen. Acerola also contains anthocyanins that can help to reduce the occurrence of skin inflammation.
- Alfalfa was traditionally used in Turkey and Persia for its medicinal properties, and the first records of its use date back to 1300 BC. Alfalfa is a great purifier in the body, and it works well in the liver and blood. It may also promote the health of the urinary tract. Alfalfa may help to limit the symptoms of poor digestion, and it may also support healthy cholesterol levels.
- Bilberry has been included to help the vascular system. It helps to keep the blood properly flowing, and it may be helpful for fighting blood clots and chronic venous insufficiency. It may help with digestion, and bilberry can also support healthy blood sugar levels.
- Broccoli is one of the healthiest foods, but isn’t consumed nearly enough. It is rich in vitamin C, and it can provide support to the nervous, immune, and cardiovascular system. It also contains vitamin K, so it is beneficial for the bones. Broccoli also provides the body with lutein, so it can promote healthy eyes and vision.
- Cranberry provides phenomenal urinary support, and it can be great for people who deal with frequent urinary tract infections. Cranberry reduces the ability of bacteria to adhere to the bladder and urinary tract, and this action helps to limit infection. Cranberry also contains antioxidants, and it can help with detoxification.
- Kale is a source for numerous vitamins, like folic acid, vitamin A, C, and K, and it also provides a number of minerals. These nutrients provide support to the eyes, bones, and skin, and kale is also rich in antioxidants.
- Kelp is naturally found in the sea, and it is also a great source for vitamins and minerals. Today, it is frequently used to help with weight loss. Researchers believe that it reduces the body’s absorption of fat, and it may reduce the body’s digestion of fat by as much as 75%
- Tomato contains potent antioxidants. It is also one of the best sources for lycopene, and it supports the health of the heart and bones. Consuming tomato may also help to promote healthy blood sugar levels, and this makes it potentially helpful to those with diabetes.
- Turmeric has grown immensely in popularity in recent years, and this is because of the wide range of health benefits that it can provide. It works to fight inflammation, ulcers, and heartburn. Turmeric can also help those who are looking to lose weight by hindering the spread of fat tissue. One of the most beneficial ingredients in turmeric is curcumin, which is a powerful antioxidant.
- Wild Blueberry has quite a few benefits, and it starts by delivering a lot of antioxidants. In fact, it is among the most antioxidant dense foods. It may also help the cardiovascular system by lowing cholesterol, and it supports the brain, eyes, and digestive system.
It’s hard to properly describe each of the nutrients provided by Pure Encapsulations PureFood Nutrients, and each of these ingredients deserves its own article. One thing is clear though: PureFood Nutrients is an incredible source for health benefits, and this starts with the whole foods that it provides the body.