Uric Acid Formula
Gout is a painful and sometimes debilitating disease that affects the joints. It often manifests itself in the joints of the feet, but the painful crystals that form can cause discomfort in many joints throughout the body. Gout starts when uric acid levels become too high. Uric acid is created in the body through poor diet and when the body’s own cells begin to breakdown. It is generally expelled through urination, but when there is too much uric acid the kidneys are unable to process it. This causes levels to rise and crystals to form. It is important to keep uric acid levels in check, not only because it can cause gout, but also because it could negatively affect the kidneys.
If you find yourself struggling to maintain healthy uric acid levels there are a number of options. The first is to eat healthier and avoid the foods that can trigger high uric acid levels. Another is prescription drugs, but these often times aren’t effective or have a number of negative side effects. A third option is natural remedies. Pure Encapsulations has combined some of the most widely used herbs and nutrients to decrease uric acid and help with gout in Pure Encapsulations Uric Acid Formula.
First of all, you should avoid the following foods when struggling with high uric acid:
- Deep Fried Foods
This will help you to better keep your gout and uric acid levels under control, and supplementing with Uric Acid Formula may also be of assistance. Uric Acid Formula provides your body with numerous nutrients that can help to limit the accumulation of uric acid. It starts with Vitamin C. Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients for the body, and it may offer support to those with high uric acid levels. Vitamin C is believed to help improve the body’s excretion of uric acid, and it may also help to limit the amount of uric acid that is created.
Pure Encapsulations Uric Acid Formula also provides:
- Devil’s Claw can offer support for painful joints afflicted by gout. It has been found that devil’s claw can help to fight joint stiffness and help mobility. Devil’s claw may also help to reduce the activity of enzymes that cause inflammation.
- Black Cherry can help to reduce uric acid levels. It contains anthocyanins that are believed to help fight inflammation that is caused by uric acid, and it may also help to fight inflammatory enzymes. Black cherry is also a good source of nutrition, and it offers Vitamins B1, B2, B6, niacin, as well as minerals, like calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
- Quercetin works similarly to Vitamin C in that it helps the body to excrete uric acid. Quercetin is an antioxidant bioflavonoid, and some studies have suggested that quercetin can be just as effective as some prescription drugs. Quercetin is absorbed easiest and works its best when it is combined with bromelain.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is important to the digestion of proteins, and it may also help with inflammation. When inflammation does occur, bromelain helps to provide the inflamed section with more blood, and this may improve the time that it takes to heal.
- Grape Extract is rich in antioxidants that may be helpful to those struggling with gout.
Uric acid can cause intense pain within the joints, so it is important for your health that you strive to maintain healthy levels. Diet is a great place to start, but often times this isn’t enough, and when this is the case Pure Encapsulations Uric Acid Formula can be helpful. Uric Acid Formula provides the body with numerous nutrients that support healthy uric acid levels and fight inflammation.